Monday 24 January 2011

25/1/11------9th lesson

So....Nothing really different happened other than the last 8 lessons. I got the book, read the information, copied it down wrote the url and now Im writing my blog. The only different thing is that im sitting on a bean bag instead of a chair. Mr bonnalie told us that thursday is going to be the last lesson in the library and Im still trying to make up my mind if thats a good thing or a bad thing. All I know is that my dynasty problem is going to be solved by the internet. I was reading another book than the one i always look at today and noticed that there are a lot of funny chinese names. And that the chinese really respected their ancestors and basically made them apart of there religion and beliefs. 1 more lesson in the library and i can finally get work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment